Friday, July 24, 2009

CH. 3

The Bear

Right when we walked in the door my back pocket started to buzz. I pulled out my cell and found it was Jacob.
"Hey Jacob whats up?"
"Oh..Um.. Well we caught sight of the... You know what go some where no one can here me...." he waited to give me some time to leave the room. " Well we caught sight of the bear and the other wolves are chasing it toward nomans land." he explained.
"Really! Oh good I'll find a way to get Emmett out of the house. See you in a little bit." I hung up the phone. I called Edward into the room to tell him what Jacob had toled me.
He thought up a plan and tolled me what he had in mind. Then we went out to the living room to put the plan in play.

Once we got Emmett out side I grabbed his arm and ran towards nomans land. When we got there the wolves were cornering the bear agenst a tree. When Emmett caught sight of the bear I saw his face light up with joy. Before I could start to tell him what was happening he was off and on top of the bears shoulders in no time. I smiled and Edward came over scoped me up in his arms and ran me back to the house.

Later that day when Emmett got home I was watching the news and the next thing I knew I was in the middle of a bear hug that would have killed me if I were still human. Thats how I realized that Emmett had came home. He had been wearing a plain button up shirt when he left and now he was wearing a bear skin coat. When he put me down I laughed and as he ruffled the fur on his coat.
"What is it?" he asked
" You made a coat out of the bear?" I asked not believing my eyes.
"Um.... Ya how else was I supposed to remember what you did for me?...... Use my memory?... ha"
I chuckled.
"Thanks so much little sis." He said all sincere like.
"Your welcome big bro" I said as I punched his arm.
" Oh ya that's right I made you this out of the extra from my coat." he said handing me a leather wrist strap.
"Thank you Emmett." I thanked him.
"Welcome you little munchkin"
"Hey I'm not the munchkin any more!" I yelled at him and looked at Renesme.
"You know what your right..... Welcome donut......ha...... get it munchkins are just little donuts." He started laughing at his own joke.
"Your not supposed to laugh at your own jokes." I said to him matter-o-factly.
He crumbled to him self. Then we all laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment