Thursday, July 23, 2009

CH. 2

I can take care of myself

As Emmett got into a stance to attack Edward got right up int front of me-out of habit i suppose.

"Edward" I whispered into his ear knowing it wouldn't make a difference since every one would be able to hear me " You know I can take care of my self" I paused "I'm a big girl now" I said with my voice full of sarcasm.

He jump back and turned to face me. He grabbed my face and said full of apologie "I'm sorry just a habit I guess."

"i guess i was right it was out of habit" i said and jumped into a stance to attack all at the same time.

"HEY HEY HEY!!! not inside. if you two are going to fight go take it out side." Esme called from the kitchen.

"OK!" both me and Emmett call back to her at the same time.Emmett sat back down on the couch. And I just stood there confused at why he had just sat back down. Emmett never I mean NEVER refused a fight.

"Emmet are you ok you never turn down a fight" I said moving towards him.

"Ya... i guess i just really wanted to go fight that bear. And if i fight any one right now there is just gonna be a big image a bear in my head and the person that I'm fighting is gonna get what I'm gonna give the next bear i see, and i don't really feel like hurting any of my family." he stated with the most grumpy tone I've ever heard him talk in.

"Ohhhhhh Emmett you just called me family... Come here give me a hug" i said sympathetically walking closer to him.

"UH AH! No way i don't do hugs." he said getting up off the couch and backing up across the room as i followed. "Get away from me girl.... if I have to beat you up i will"

Right at the end of that sentence i jumped right on top of him pounding him to the floor"That's better" i said while giving him a big bear hug.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!! get off! get off! get off! don't get all mushy and shit with me" He said flinging me off of him. As i flew across the room I looked at him and noticed he was still on the floor.

"Edward!" i called from next to the front door. "Come with me ok"

Within not even a half a second he was right next to me. opening the door for me. When we got out side i released my shield so he could read my thoughts knowing that if i spoke them every one would be able to hear me. As he did he nodded in his own thought. Right then we both rush into the woods toward La Push.

Once we got to the treaty line i said aloud looking at Edward "Would the closest wolf in Jacobs pack please come to the treaty line"

With in about a minute Seth in his wolf form came running out of the woods.

"hello Seth" i said to the big sandy colored wolf. "Can you do us a favor" I looked at Edward for an answer from Seth.

" He says depends what it is"

"Well as you should know how Emmett became immortal....." I paused "well because of that Emmett hold a huge grudge on all bears. And he is really upset that he cant be here to help out with the bear problem. But i was wondering if you guys... if was possible.... would try to lead the bear to nomans land? So that you guys can still fight it but so can Emmett."I looked at Edward.

"He says .... well he thinks that he could see what Jacob and Sam think about it but he will definitely try to help h thinks Emmett would love that. I do to." He stated starring into Seth's eyes as he did.

"Thanks Seth go Jake and Sam and tell them to come here in human form ok?"

"he says sure thing" Edward translated and Seth was gone.

" You know you come in handy allot." I said as i inched my face towards his to kiss him.

"I know" he replied and closed the gap between our faces.

You would think now that we have kissed More then a million time that the shock would go away by now. But it didn't. When we stopped he chuckled i guess cause he notice that i had lost my breath not that i needed it but still.

When Sam and Jake showed up they were in human form like we asked.

"hey guys did Seth tell you what we wanted?"

"ya... we can try but i don't think well be able to." Jake had said

"But Jake don't do it for me.... do it for Emmett... and Nessie." when i said that all three of then look at me in confusion. I released my shield so Edward could hear my thought and go along with it.

"What does getting the bear on nomans land have to do with Nessie?" Sam and Jake said at the same time.

"well Emmett's really grumpy and mad that he cant help so I'm afraid that he might start stomping across the house and not look were hes going and step on her or she might through some thing to someone and miss and hit him and he might get mad....." I trailed off as if i didn't want to talk about it.

"Well in that case that bear will be on nomans land when we find it!" Jake said as soon as i trailed off.

"Thanks Jake i owe you one.... We need to go now i don't want to leave Nessie home without me for too long with that beast of an Emmett in the house.....Thanks so much Jake....." i said as we started back for the house.

"You know what Jake?" Sam had said

"What?" Jake answered curiously.

Sam slapped him up side the head"That; that's what." he yelled at Jake.

"Um...ow what was that for?" Jake yelled back at Sam as they ran into the woods to form back into wolfs when they did they continued in thought.

For giving in so easily... we cant guarantee we can get bear on nomans land u Moran

well now we have to I'm sorry for trying to keep my imprint save I'm sure you would do the same for Emily
he trailed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment